Ready to take that next step? Are you:
- Holding on to a “someday” project, such as a memoir or novel, that you need help finishing (or starting)?
- Preparing for an important presentation and you aren’t sure where to start?
- Dragging your feet on an important challenge or change and it’s hurting your business growth?
Stop waiting for “someday!” Mélanie now offers one-to-one creative coaching to jump-start your project and cheer you on to the finish line.
In-person or remotely, creative coaching is invaluable when you are ready to take that next big step towards your creative dreams.
I never would have finished, nor would I have published my novels without Mélanie’s help.
– Evangelynn Stratton, author of “The Lady Series“, “Rhiannon”, and “Vain Wish”
Coaching may include:
- Memoir, manuscript, or speech writing
- Beefing up your branding, networking, or social media
- Implementing more effective leadership and evaluation programs
Melanie Hope has been a lifesaver for me with my small business. She has been a patient, thoughtful, and creative teacher and strategist … in addition, she is delightful, funny, and inspiring to work with.
– Maureen Daniek MSW, Life Transition Coach (coachforlifechange.com)
Your first two-hour consultation is $300 and includes an introductory questionnaire that ensures your time is well spent. Your takeaway is your “Battle Plan,” full of new knowledge, a sense of confidence, and a clearly-laid plan for your next move. Future sessions may be planned according to your needs and time allowances.
Contact Mélanie today to set up your consultation!
Mélanie’s coaching background:
While developing her speaking and writing career, Mélanie worked in the corporate world for over 20 years. She currently has a byline in the Desert Companion and has worked on several major publications as an editor and/or writer. She holds a BA in Communications, an AS in accounting, and is an expert-level user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows, as well as Adobe programs including Photoshop and InDesign.
With a background in tutoring special-needs kids and coaching regular-needs adults, she has developed a teaching style that is gentle and empowering. As an award-winning speaker and professional copywriter, she will help both you and your project shine.
Mélanie has written eight books, four of which are currently available in hard copy as well as on Kindle and Nook, three as e-books (available on this site), and one that is part of a comprehensive workshop for survivors of domestic violence. She also has a fiction trilogy written under a pen name. She is always writing another book.